marți, 2 martie 2010

Chapter 6 - Step 5: Learn How To Use Instant Messaging With Success

Ok, so you've got the girl on msn or ICQ or
whatever you want to use, what next?
Chatting online is the best way to work on
chatting to women without the fear of being
nervous or making a fool of yourself in
public. Just have fun and go with the flow.
Don't bog the conversation down with general
chit chat. Talking about the weather, what
she does for a living are things you can talk
about when you're dating.
The idea of chatting online is to get the
girls phone number and move to the next step.
Here is a sample conversation I had with a
girl very recently after moving her from
email to msn....
Me: hey stinky, how goes it
Her: I do no stink
Her: I'm good, feelin better
Her: And u?
Me: Much better
Me: So when are you going to buy me that
beer?
Me: I'm busy this weekend and I want to make
sure you are completely over your cold so you
don't infect me by sitting to close to me.
Her: hahah, I won't infect you promise!
Me: Give me your mobile # and I'll give you a
call when I'm not busy, I want to make sure
you're really not a 59 year old man, who's
overweight.
Her: Oh yah, because being overweight would
make all the difference.
Me: Stop stalling and give me the digits....
:P
Her: Ok, (number here), just don't stalk me.
Me: No worries about that, it's my week off.
Ne way, gotta run, I'll ring you when I'm
free.
And that is how it's done my friends.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu