marți, 2 martie 2010

Chapter 4 - Step 3 How To Write A Killer Online Profile With Samples!

The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of any successful
Internet dating venture is your online
profile. Personally, I use 2 profiles to
attract dates.
The bad boy profile which attracts a certain
more wilder person, and the nice guy profile
that attracts the nice girls you would be
proud to bring home to mother.
Feel free to steal and change these profiles.
What ever you do, don't just copy them as
they are, it would look stupid seeing
hundreds of profiles online exactly the same,
and besides, you really should put your own
personality into it, as this profile is about
you and not about me.
Of course, you can use them as is if you
want, but you will get better results if you
tweak them to suit your personality.
If you are the more cocky and confident
person, use the "bad boy" profile, but make
sure you are the same person online as you
are offline or it will be a waste of time.
You must also have a photo on your profile!
If they give you room to put up more then one
photo, don't do it, just put one good photo
up of you.
The Bad Boy Profile
Intro: Top 10 ways to scare any guy off,
including me, inside
Interests:
Music: Dance, trance, house, you know what
I'm talking about. Ministry of sound etc. I
also watch Video Hits, so you can rest assure
that I'm up to date with every new rappers
name and criminal record.
Reading: I read anything I can get my hands
on. I run a publishing company, so I get paid
to read.
Movies: Comedies! Love a good comedy. Teen
comedies. Anything with breasts. Also
anything set in the 18th and 19th century
like Hornblower, Napoleon and boring crap
like that. James bond!
Sport: I play professional cricket and
basketball/league for fun. Like extreme
sports and paintball. No, not laser skirmish,
ugh. Yes, I'm going to list going to the gym
because I ACTUALLY do it.
Other interests: Sitting in my hottub looking
out over the city listening to dance music.
Love to travel, spent 6 months living in
Spain and 2 years living in Perth. Cars,
imports (supra's!) and SUV's.
Profile Body:
10. Tell him that he looks like your father
9. Tell him that he looks like your mother
8. Talk about your doll collection in third
person
7. Talk about your recent hernia operation
6. Showing him the hernia in a jar
5. Confessing your love for hitler on the
first date. You should wait at least 2 or 3
dates for that one.
4. Talk about your co workers annoying habits
while pinching food off his plate.
3. Talk about children and marriage on the
first date.
2. Say you look nothing like your photo after
you sent him a photo of imogen bailey
1. Last but not least, never say "I've seen
bigger" about any part of his body
Now if you promise not to talk about these
things send me an email. Be warned I'm not
looking for pen pals. I'm too much fun to be
around to just leave it at writing emails.
Next week I'll list the top 10 things guys
don't want to hear women say, including my
favorite, "That's not the way my ex did it".
Relationship sought: Short-term or Long-term
Relationship with a Female
Ideal partner:
Between 18 and 45 years old
Incredibly intelligent and amazingly
beautiful. Someone who finds my jokes funny
is a plus. No stalkers or clingy people
please, I'm not sure what I'm looking for,
but I know its not that. Someone who believes
anything in life is possible, because it is!
The Nice Guy Profile
Intro: New to the scene.....
Interests:
Music: Most types, whatever is good at the
time
Reading: Horror, Drama
Movies: Horror, Comedy, Drama
Sport: Swimming, Tennis, Rugby
Other interests: Art
Profile Body:
I'm an easy going nice guy, trying to find
the right person, I enjoy intellectual
conversations, late night beach walks,
clubbing, music of most types, reading,
tennis and swimming, among other things. Love
pets, dogs and cats mainly, so you would need
to be an animal lover.
I might party hard, but I also enjoy quiet
nights at home watching a DVD, or doing
things that couples do in their own private
space.
With that said, I'm the type of guy of both
extremes, so finding someone willing to spend
quality time with has been more difficult
then first thought, hence signing up with
this site, hopefully it works out well???
Relationship sought: Short-term or Long-term
Relationship with a Male or Female
Ideal partner:
Between 18 and 35 years old
I'm looking for someone who is understanding,
uses common sense, someone who is confident
in themself and knows where they're going in
life, and are happy with that direction. Age
doesn't mean that much to me, as long as
there is a connection, building rapport
between one another is important.
A Profile For The Older Gent Or Men Who Want
To Attract Younger Women
Intro: A stick insect walks into a bar...
Interests:
Music: club mixes, trance, ministry of sound
stuff and old stuff , rolling stones, acdc,
80's. Fav track at the moment is scott bond
vs solarstone 3rd earth remix.
Reading: yes, i can read. that's why i buy
those magazines, for the articles. Not the
pictures, i swear.
Movies: lord of the rings trilogy,
matrix..first two, third was...disappointing.
arthouse. subtitles don't scare me and we've
already established that i can read.
Currently hooked on Asian martial arts movies
tho the only thing i know about 'kung fu' is
how to spell it.
Sport: Not so much sport as fitness, gym,
bike, run, kayak, ill have a go at most
things. Also follow motorsport (mostly bikes)
and golf. And, in a reversal of male / female
stereotypes, you go to the footy, I'll stay
home and watch the grass grow.
Other interests: many and varied. you should
ask me.
Profile Body:
I figure talking to yourself is acceptable
but talking to yourself in a pirates voice
probably isn't. I started doing that today
and i figure i need to get out more and meet
some people before i topple over the brink
into complete madness. Don't be alarmed thou,
all the sharp utensils are under lock and
key.
OK, i realise this profile tends more toward
the humourous rather than the serious which i
guess is indicative of my personality so here
are some details which might help to round
out the picture.
I work as a paid firefighter, a job i love
and have been doing for over 155 years. Days
off are spent keeping fit, reading, going to
the movies, riding bikes...both mountain and
motor and, of course, looking for my
favourite hat.
I have a large family whom i see fairly often
but not often enough. I grew up in the
country (or should i say i got older in the
country) but, after 20 years in melbourne,
any trace of the "country boy" is well and
truely gone.
Whilst I have your attention, can you please
be who, and what, you say you are in your
profile.
Ideal partner:
Between 25 and 42 years old , at most
5'7"/170 cm from AUSTRALIA
Hmmmmmm, Fit, fun, confident, adventurous,
young or young at heart and can tell me where
i left my favourite hat. It's gotta be around
here somewhere. Oh, on the off chance you do
feel sufficiently inspired to send me a kiss,
please include your photo password if
applicable ;-)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu